"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."
- Joseph Campbell
To New, Current and Former Clients,
Please accept my sincere apologies. I have closed my private practice due to a health issue and am no longer seeing clients.
..."Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child
of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here."
From The Desiderata by Max Ehermann
- New Year's Resolutions
- Overcoming Holiday Anxiety
- Step-Parents and Adult Step-Children
- Child of a Narcissist?
- People Pleasing?
- Blog When Roles Get Reversed: Help for Those with Aging Parents
- Beyond Stress, Anxiety and Fear
- Teen Procrastination
- Mental Health Tips to Make Your Holidays More Joyous
- 5 Stages of Grief and How Counseling Can Help
- Pets and Your Health
- What is Social Anxiety?
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- When Roles Get Reversed: Aging Parents
- Has Your Therapist Been to Therapy?
- Couples Counseling: Looking at Unresolved Childhood Issues
- Internet Addiction
- Psychotherapy and 12-Step Programs
- Sleep Tips
- Walk and Talk Therapy
- Spouse Depression
- Anxiety, Depression, and Chronic Illness… a Vicious Circle?
- Teen Therapy and Confidentiality
- Stress Management
- Five Paths to Mondfulness
- Positive Parenting
- Online Dating